The Benefits of a Summer Reading Program: (Collaborative Summer Library Program TM)
- Children are motivated to read.
- Children develop positive attitudes about reading, books, and the library.
- Children maintain their reading skills during summer vacation.
- Children have access to experiences that further their sense of discovery.
- Children have access to experiences through which they can learn to work cooperatively.
Orrington Public Library is participating again this year in summer reading program! This summers theme is IMAGINE YOUR STORY and will run for six weeks – June 29-Aug. 7. You can print off the Reading Tracker below, or you can email us – email@example.com – or message us on Facebook and we can supply you with a digital copy.
We ask that you use the Reading Tracker and submit it to us at the end of each week. Again, you can email us or message us on Facebook with your filled out tracker. You can also drop off the tracker sheet to us in the “Dropbox” at the library.
WONDERING HOW TO GET NEW BOOKS TO READ THIS SUMMER FOR THE IMAGINE YOUR STORY?
IMAGINE YOUR STORY – Summer Reading Tracker